TERMS AND CONDITIONS
‘Booking’ means the period for which you have paid to stay at the property
‘Property’ means the address in the booking and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment
‘Yaran Suites’ means the management and owners of the property
‘Visitor’ means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking
2. PROPERTY CLEANLINESS & FIXTURES
Yaran Suites ensures that all properties are reasonably clean upon guests checking in. However, certain items may not be in pristine condition, for example:
· Furniture may be slightly damaged but will be functional
· Furniture may have slight stains or marks
· Walls may be scuffed or marked
· Kitchen appliances, (through extended use) are to be considered second-hand and will not be in brand-new condition. This refers to the microwave, oven and toaster, which may be residue on it from previous uses.
· All properties are privately owned and are rented on a fully self-contained basis. In the event of faults and/or malfunctions of appliances or inclusions there is no obligation from Yaran Suites to compensate or discount.
3. CHECK IN / OUT
· Check-in time is not before 2PM on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10AM on the departure date
· Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply
· You must notify Yaran Suites of expected arrival time and provide a mobile contact number, along with further information via the online form sent to the Guest
· Check-in/Check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as per the ‘Check-In Guide’ emailed to the Guest
· If the property becomes unavailability for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. Fire, storm, damage, etc) then Yaran Suites will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
5. PARTIES AND FUNCTIONS
· Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning garbage removal, wear and tear and repairs, etc.
6. LINEN AND TOWELS
· We supplY linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bathroom on departure. Further linen may be hired through Yaran Suites. Beach towels are not included.
· Under NO circumstances are Pets allowed on any holiday property unless previously stated and agreed in writing.
8. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
· You must comply with all applicable Yaran Suites House Rules and all instructions from Yaran Suites and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
· You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Yaran Suites may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Yaran Suites discretion)
· Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property overnight. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
· Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
· Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
· Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
· All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
· The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Yaran Suites or as otherwise directed.
· You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $25.
· Smoking is not permitted in the Property
9. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
· In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Yaran Suites at the earliest opportunity, so Yaran Suites has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
· Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Yaran Suites prior to departure from the Property.
· Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Yaran Suites to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
· We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Yaran Suites are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.